Tell me about your CSM experience.

Alexhashey
New Contributor II

I'm curious about your experience with CSM support, tell me about it! What do you like? Don't like? Do you have an assigned CSM, or the CSM Team? Have you had good experiences, or vice versa? Personally, I haven't had a very pleasant experience getting the answers I need, and I'm curious if this is a universal experience or if my expectations are too high. 

6 REPLIES 6

jroman
New Contributor II

Hi @Alexhashey and @nicole191  - My name is Jessi, and I am a leader in the Customer Success organization here at ServiceTitan. I am disheartened to hear that you are not having a pleasant experience in getting the support you need from my teams. As a critical, customer-facing function within ServiceTitan, we strive to ensure you are supported with and successful in your use of the platform. It’s upsetting to hear we’re not doing either of those things for you and your business.

I have your contact information and will be working with my teams to ensure your concerns are addressed and actioned. A member of the team will be reaching out to you directly on Tuesday, November 29. 

We want to do everything in our power to make sure the ServiceTitan platform is supporting your business’s success, not becoming a blocker to your success. We appreciate earning your trust and serving you.

Alexhashey
New Contributor II

I look forward to hearing from someone. 

nicole191
New Contributor

Mine has been terrible. Have emailed over and over about getting two particular features turned on. Was originally told he would assign me some modules to train on, that never happened. It's been months. I got desperate and messaged support only to have her tell me she didn't know what to do. She then said she would reach out and have someone get back to me in 24-48 hours, that was 3 days ago. She emailed me to follow up and when I told her I still hadn't heard from anyone, she told me to email her again the next day! So I did, STILL haven't heard from a soul. I've left vm's with another csm who was trying to help and now he hasn't responded either. This is ridiculous. 

Glad to hear I'm not alone but also sorry to hear about your experience. I've had the same sort of experience many times even early on in me going live.. 

Thanks for chiming in on my topic! 

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have been with ST for 5.5 years and it has been up and down with CSMs. I have had 4 total in the 5.5 years. 3 have been awesome, and 2 have been alright. One thing that really helped me is to realize what your CSM is used for, versus what support is used for. I was trying to use My CSM for support purposes (like a report not showing right, or glitches, and it did take awhile because that really is not what they are used for). Utilizing them to go through the release notes, turning on configurations, talking about how certain processes can be made better in ST is the best utilization of your CSM! 

I know you can also request a new CSM if you really believe they aren't the best fit! 

I hope this was helpful!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

Alexhashey
New Contributor II

Thanks for your feedback! 🙂 

I'm trying to get an assigned CSM, currently I'm working with the team... hasn't been very useful.