Thank You ServiceTitan!

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I just want to take a moment and give a shout out to all the those who are involved with implementing changes and improvements to this platform! Your hard work is greatly appreciated, and I don't think you hear that enough! As we network with some other business owners, we hear quite a bit of flack and not as much good about the platform. 

The end of March will mark two years since my company started using ServiceTitan. Yes, there has been hiccups and annoyances along the way, but overall it has been a good experience for us! Thanks again! Can't wait to see where the next two years takes us!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC
7 REPLIES 7

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for the feedback Miranda! We are grateful to have champions like YOU who take the time to learn how to use it properly. It's the best solution out there! 

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @Miranda - on behalf of all of my colleagues here at ServiceTitan - thank you!! We are truly honored to support you and all of our customers, who are our HEROS! 

We know it's not always easy and genuinely appreciate you sticking with us on this amazing journey. Keep giving us feedback and we will continue to drive a better experience for you and your fellow Titans 💕

BayleeR

Woah!!! I can’t imagine being without the software we use on a daily basis!!! Oh my yes thank you all who make this this software available and make it run efficiently!! 

DiamondK1
Contributor

I agree wholeheartedly! Software programming is difficult and pleasing everyone isn't possible in the software world. But for all of the functionality available in ServiceTitan they keep a pretty stable environment for us all that is very useful and like @spetrie said, soooo much better than paper. I remember 15 years ago at my first HVAC job we (in the office) had to key in/transpose all of the written data the techs would turn in from each job for our records in the computer software... I'll take reading/correcting the funny auto-corrects in invoices over having to try to de-code writing all day, any day!

Kristen Johnson - Office Manager - Diamond Heating Cooling, Plumbing & Electric

spetrie
Contributor II

@Miranda Imagine doing this on paper 😀

I can't wait to see the improvements made in ST over the next year and looking forward to all we have added to our services within the platform!

BayleeR

Man!! We are blessed! 😅 there are so many options of neat things to use on ST I can’t imagine how many filing cabinets we would need to hold all that information on paper🤦🏼‍♀️

Miranda

I don't even want to think about that! I would be lost without my pen and paper sometimes, but I can not even imagine trying to do what we do on paper! 

FacepalmOhNoGIF.gif

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC