Zapier Integration Help

mirdesch
Contributor II

Has anyone been able to grab email addresses from the Zapier 2.0 integration? It is not working for me and this is our last week on the old one! Help!

8 REPLIES 8

apascucc
New Contributor

Location phone # is not available as a field anymore either?

Sansone Air Conditioning

rstare
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I'll start by saying  "Check out Marketing Pro!" 🙂

In regards to your specific question, were you using this on the 1.0 Zapier integration and it was working and now you've transitioned to the 2.0 Integration? Or is this a new set up on the 2.0 Integration?

I had it set up perfectly on 1.0 Zapier and would like to transition to 2.0. 

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @mirdesch ! Can you tell me more about your old Zap? What trigger and steps were you previously using? 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

Thanks Pam!

We were using Zapier to take new customer emails and transfer them to email marketing through Constant Contact. 

PamDuffy-PCG

I gotcha! Unfortunately, customer email is not populated through the 2.0.X Zapier app nor the GET request function for the API. Customer email addresses will not be available in Zapier until the API 2.0 is updated to include this as a get/post request. I know many individuals have shared this feedback with the integrations team directly, but I've added it as a formal idea in the ideas portal: https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-1303

cc @DanielleCombs 

---

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

@PamDuffy-PCG You might be able to help @mirdesch ?

AmberC
Contributor II

@mirdesch Hi there! Have you seen this KnowledgeBase article on the integration?

https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/zapier

If you're still having trouble I would reach out to the Integrations team directly at integrations@servicetitan.com and/or your CSM since it's so time sensitive now. Good luck!