ABILITY TO RIGHT CLICK ON A JOB ON DISPATCH BOARD TO SEND OUT A CONFIRMATION

barbaral
Contributor

Hello all!

I think it would save a lot of time to be able to right click on a job to send out a confirmation from the dispatch board. As of now, you can CONFIRM, but cannot send out the confirmations.  We forward schedule and since the ability to have automated confimations sent out 1 month ahead of time does not exist -  we have to manually send them.  

If this sounds like a good idea to you, would you go vote for my Idea?  thank you!

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3850

5 REPLIES 5

r_shanks
New Contributor

I have voted. It would be a time savor. Especially for those customer who miss place their messages. lol

felicitymonsees
New Contributor III

Do you utilize the flyout on the dispatch board? It has been a game changer for me. From the flyout you can choose those three buttons on the right side of the appt, then select send booking confirmation from there. 

Dispatch Board flyout.pngDispatch flyout 2.png

That's once you've opened the Job record, though.   I'm trying to eliminate having to do that step, if it's  not confirmed. 

I think it would be much easier/time saving to be able to "right click" and open the flyout ON the Dispatch Board and have that as an option.  (right above Cancel confirmation) Some people don't confirm the first time, but will the 2nd time. 

barbaral_0-1685535327104.png

barbaral
Contributor

Thanks! 

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I will definitely vote for it! Thanks for your contribution 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks