Job Costing with a Salaried Technician.

cynthiamarrufo
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi guys, 

I was curious to see how everyone was job-costing within Service Titan when it comes to a salaried technician since Service Titan does not have the salary-based payroll. 

The only workaround we can think of to show on the job costings is to wait till the weekend and equally divide their weekly salary for all the jobs they were on and add the payroll adjustment from the invoices.

Anyone do something different? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hey @cynthiamarrufo Just want to make sure I understand fully, regardless of the hours the technician works they are still paid for 40 Hours per week?  If this is the case could you divide the salary by 40 hours to get their hourly rate?  This will not give 100% accuracy in Job Costing but it's an option aside from having to manually adjust every invoice that the technician worked on.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jeremy_Wick

Hey @cynthiamarrufo Just want to make sure I understand fully, regardless of the hours the technician works they are still paid for 40 Hours per week?  If this is the case could you divide the salary by 40 hours to get their hourly rate?  This will not give 100% accuracy in Job Costing but it's an option aside from having to manually adjust every invoice that the technician worked on.

LBabayan