afeta
Visitor III

Unlike HVAC shops, many of the industries we work with in New Markets do work outside the home and weather plays a big role in scheduling. With specific configurations created for our New Markets customers, you can use Maps 2.0 to mass reschedule jobs and send an optional confirmation. If there’s inclement weather requiring you to reschedule jobs for the day or week, bulk rescheduling via Maps 2.0 is a great option. Unlike rescheduling from the dispatch board, this option allows you to do all jobs at once and send an optional confirmation message to your customers.

To reschedule in bulk, head to Maps 2.0 and use the selection or lasso tool to select a highlighted area of jobs. Right click on the selection, and select “reschedule”. You’ll also see buttons for determining whether or not you want to send a confirmation to the customer. Watch our video below for a full walkthrough. If you would like to utilize this feature, please reach out to your CSM so they can enable the configurations!

Comments
jsoch
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

One thing that would make this much better, would be if we could customize that specific confirmation message, for example instead of having the default confirmation message send out we could edit it to say "Your appointment for XXXX has been rescheduled to Date/Time Etc. due to the inclement weather, if this reschedule does not work for your schedule please do not hesitate to contact us at etc. etc." This would help reduce the mass amount of phone calls that can be made when a customer who thought they already booked an appointment doesn't realize WHY they have been rescheduled.

MollyVS
New Contributor III

Hey @jsoch

This is a great idea and something I think other users would benefit from. If you get the chance, would you request this on our Ideas page? That's the best spot for product feedback and then other users can vote on it to demonstrate need. 

RebeccaLM
New Contributor III

This is great for single rescheduling. But is there a way to change the preferred technician on recurring jobs en mass?

pblwayne
New Contributor III

Yes! Having a way to bulk change the preferred tech on RSE's would be amazing! Unfortunately, turnover is a thing. We have structured routes that we visit weekly or 3x per week. When a tech no longer works for us, we have to go into each RSE and change the preferred tech for each location on that route. It's very tedious and cumbersome.

RebeccaLM
New Contributor III

@pblwayneYes. I have a pool maint. company and each of my techs have 100-175 recurring jobs, it's very time consuming when turnover happens to go into each RSE and change the preferred tech. I'm glad i'm not the only one that would like to see this change. I did put it up in the ideas section as well here's the link: COMMUNITY-I-1309

pblwayne
New Contributor III

@RebeccaLM 

I upvoted!  Since the 'link' option in the ideas page doesn't provide a valid link, here's the direct link for you:

https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-1309

I'd post it in the broader community to get so more eyes on it to get more votes!

Version history
Last update:
‎11-03-2022 01:12 PM
Updated by:
Contributors