AshleyB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
This month is all about Women supporting Women and we want to celebrate some of our Women Business Owners this month by showcasing their businesses on social media.

Meet Stephanie Allen, she is the owner and operator of AirWorks Solutions in Camarillo, CA.
We enjoyed hearing her speak out and up at the last LadyTitans meeting and wanted to honor her and celebrate all of her accomplishments in running a successful business and keeping a household running, You GO, mom, Go! 

Did you know we have over 180 women- business owners in LadyTitans? Talk about connections.
Support Small, Support All!

2B5643A0-58E9-4976-8B65-CF969EEBA589.jpeg

7 Comments
JessicaSmith

Stephanie is a life-changer and we're taking AirWorks to the MOON!

JessicaSmith

@stephaws You're famous.

stephaws
New Contributor

Thank you! So excited to be in this community!! Its like a whole new world has been opened to me by @JessicaSmith! Love seeing all the movers and shakers here! Such an inspiration. I have become a better leader because of you all!! ❤️

JessicaSmith

Not only are we woman-owned, we're woman led too! This is our leadership team: Clockwise @knorris Karmen, Kelly, me, and @stephaws Stephanie! (I didn't warn anyone I was taking this screenshot, I apologize if any of these ladies find it unflattering. I think it's real.) Not only are we woman owned, we're woman led!Not only are we woman owned, we're woman led!

stephaws
New Contributor

I think you could have caught us ALL at better angles. LOL!!

JessicaSmith

@stephaws next time I'll stop the conversation so we can pose lol

SGhirard
Contributor II

Congrats Stephanie on all of your success! To the moon, friends, to the moon!