HELP! How Do I Export Tag Types, Campaign Types, etc out of ST?

MH
New Contributor II

I am trying to create a new hire binder and would like to be able to export ~all the things~ we add in ST like tags or campaigns, etc. I cannot figure out how to do so. Is there a report for it? If so, I haven't found it. (It doesn't need to have definitions of the item, I can add that. I just need a list of what is in ST.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

@MH There is not a report within ServiceTitan to pull this information but an ST Employee can help you with this. We can pull a settings template out for you via our backend system and send it to you. You could then copy the names of the campaigns and tags to a new document so you can add/update information. The tool to reference is "Settings Generator". If you would like help with this please send me a message here with your company name and your email and I will generate this for you. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You can also copy the screen and paste into Excel (I've done this), just make sure you right click to paste and choose MATCH DESTINATION FORMATTING under the paste menu.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

@MH There is not a report within ServiceTitan to pull this information but an ST Employee can help you with this. We can pull a settings template out for you via our backend system and send it to you. You could then copy the names of the campaigns and tags to a new document so you can add/update information. The tool to reference is "Settings Generator". If you would like help with this please send me a message here with your company name and your email and I will generate this for you. 

MH
New Contributor II

Oh my gosh! THANK YOU!! Smart72 and my email is ccm@smart72.com 

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

I just sent you an email with the file. I hope this helps! 

e_dunn
Former Titan

@DanielleCombs - would you or @BCN have any suggestions?