sthacker
Contributor

Scheduling Pro is here to make your customer's booking experience easy and quick, but in order to get the most from your product, you'll want to make sure you're using scheduler links in ALL of your marketing efforts & on social media. Here are some examples and best practices for using Scheduling Pro on Facebook in particular: 

1. Utilize Facebook Messenger:

The Messenger platform allows businesses to create automated replies or "away messages" that can reply automatically to all inquiries with the direct to scheduler links. Here is an example of what your message could be:

"Thanks for your message! Someone will do their best to get back to you ASAP. In the meantime, did you know you can book an appointment online via our online scheduling platform? Click here to book an appointment: bit.ly/40eu3ql"

How to set up an automated message:

1. Open Facebook Messenger and click on the gear icon in the top left corner to access your settings.

2. Select "Automated Responses" from the menu.

3. Under "Away Message," toggle the switch to turn on the automated reply feature.

4. Customize your message by typing in the text box provided. See our example caption above, and make sure you're using direct to scheduler links.

5. You can also set a schedule for the automated response by selecting "Schedule" and choosing the days and times when you want it to be active.

6. Once you're finished, click "Save" to activate your automated response.

That's it! Now whenever someone sends you a message on Facebook Messenger, they'll receive an automated reply with the link to scheduler an appointment. No follow-up necessary. 

2. Promote Online Scheduling

To encourage customers to use Scheduling Pro's online booking features, you should promote them through regular posts, paid advertisements, and by highlighting the "Book Now" button on your page. Read more about promoting Schedule Engine on social media here.

If you are running paid ads and are interested in learning more about tracking advertising spend ROI, you can read more on using Schedule Engine + Meta's Pixel on our Help Desk Knowledge Base here: Meta (Facebook & Instagram) Advertising via Pixel & Activity Tracking

Have questions for other Scheduling Pro users? How have you used Scheduling Pro on Facebook? Reply below!

Scheduling Pro is part of ServiceTitan’s suite of Pro Products that can enhance your technology and capabilities. Focused on booking software that helps contractors exceed customer expectations,  Scheduling Pro's technology meets the end consumer wherever they want to engage the contractor - online, live chat, or by phone.  Account configuration is required for this feature. 

Comments
BayleeR
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thank you so much for sharing! We were just talking about how to maximize our efficiency on Facebook Messenger! This is GREAT!!! 

sthacker
Contributor

@BayleeR so glad it was helpful! If you have ideas for things you want to see in the future, feel free to let us know 🙂 

spetrie
Contributor II

This is definitely something we will need to work on @BayleeR @Miranda 

Creativa
Contributor III

@spetrie Great to hear about it! Thanks for leaving a comment. 

gkerth
New Contributor

We would love to put out Schedule Engine link as a "Book Now" button on our Facebook page, but when I use the Book Now option, it only gives me the option to use Facebook's scheduler or connect a 3rd party one and Schedule Engine is not one of the options. Links are also not an option on there anymore. Does anyone know if anything changed?

Creativa
Contributor III

Hi, @gkerth; sorry to hear about the link problem you are experiencing. Have you tried using direct links? (see direct to Schedule Engine booking link. guide). You can also change those links into QR codes or shorten links using Bitly links in Facebook posts. 

gkerth
New Contributor

Yes. We use direct links all the time on our posts and ads and they work great! It just unfortunately seems like for the Book Now button on our Facebook business page, it does not allow us to use a URL. I have seen other ST community companies have a book now on their business page using a direct link so I was wondering if something has changed. 

Creativa
Contributor III

Glad to hear your direct links are working well. The book now issue may be a third-party issue on FB’s side. Have you tried using Bitly links in Facebook posts, etc.? If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact support. Submit a Support Ticket

joeladmi
New Contributor II

Yes, I agree with @gkerth - I also tried to add the Book Now feature on my FB page but it won't let me. It only allows for certain 3rd party apps, and SE is not one of them. There is also no place for me to manual input the URL. Can someone help clarify if this still works on FB?

gkerth
New Contributor

@joeladmi I never was able to get it to work on my end unfortunately, but if someone knows how to get around it and get it to work, that would be great.

Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2023 07:05 AM
Updated by:
Contributors