CWilkins
Contributor

Check out today's Training Tip Tuesday to learn all about Job Summaries. You can go into your Job Types in the Settings and have these filled out with the questions and call scripting that directly correlates with that job type. Want to learn how? Watch today's tip!

5 Comments
AshleyB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

One of my favorite features in ServiceTitan!!! You can walk a CSR through the process of asking the right questions every time to get our techs up for success. 

brandy_a
New Contributor III

We have used the feature for quite some time! It is very helpful, especially when training new CSR/Dispatchers. We have also created certain tags that populate depending on the "Job Type" that helps to remind our CSR/Dispatchers of things like "Request Pictures" or when we have a Job Type that only a certain tech is able to go out for.

reneem

These are definitely helpful when you have a newer, greener CSR! Hoping this feature continues to evolve as ST goes on! Maybe conditional questions during call booking?! Thank youuu!

Zakw
Contributor

I'm so happy I found this. I was literally working on a pen and paper checklist before

lcody
New Contributor II

We use this feature as well.

Depending if it is commercial or residential, this is super helpful to note if the customer has wood floors. If the unit(s) is on the ground or on the rooftop, as well if there is special parking.