jeisenman
Former Titan

Happy Friday! Wow I cannot believe we are driving to the end of August already and on this special day we have gone live with the ServiceTitan Community Garage Door Group where it will be a place to learn, share stories, and grow and connect with others within the industry. I want to welcome each and everyone of you for joining this group and helping to make it a successful place to share stories along with tips and tricks that can help each other grow. I am Jordan Eisenman and I currently work at ServiceTitan as an SDR. (Sales Development Representative) Personally my experience in the industry was in Southern California where I currently reside working in new construction, retrofit along with service and repair. I want to welcome everyone here and fully encourage your comments along with sharing your experiences and what works for you. If you have any questions please feel free to comment below and also feel free to post, comment or open a new discussion. 

Thank you, 

Jordan Eisenman

1 Comment
AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thanks Jordan and let extend my welcome to the group as well.  We hope to have an extremely active and collaborative group that provides support, guidance as well as some humor in what we all deal with every day.  If you have people you know that would benefit from a spot in this group, please let us know and we will make sure they get invited to the group as we think this will be a powerful spot to represent all the Garage Door Titans out there and continue to learn how to better utilize the powerful tool that Service Titan can be for our business.  Welcome All and LFG!!!  (Lets Fix Garages!!!, not sure what you all thought LFG stood for 🤣)