Anyone have any office pets?

sambott1
Contributor

I would love to be able to bring my dog into the office every day. I don't have a dog right now, and I'm not totally sure how my boss would feel about it, lol.

In the meantime, I have a betta fish named Soup. 

I would love to hear about your non-human coworkers. Bonus points for pictures ❤️ 

21 REPLIES 21

kanderso1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We used to have Squish the Fish as our Call Center pet, everyone loved him.

sambott1
Contributor

IMG_1570.jpg

Bump with a picture of Soup. He is the keeper of the POs, and responsible for making sure everyone turns in their receipts.

MadisonChicken

Here are our office pets. Zoe, Kenai and Tosca!! 😁Zoe, Kenai, & ToscaZoe, Kenai, & Tosca

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

POOCHES

Chelsea Robinson
Ace Plumbing and Rooter
Project Coordinator

"If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then every day would be Erntedankfest." - Dwight K Schrute

haileys
New Contributor

We have a dog-friendly office, with rules. No more than one dog in on any given day, must be well-behaved, cleaned up after outside, and (mostly) quiet. We recommend a half-day for first-time visitors so they are able to go home if they're not a good fit for the office life.

I don't have a photo of my dog, Ellie, at the office as she likes to sleep under coworkers desks 😂 but here's one from a hike for the pet tax.

IMG_1061.JPG

SarahFritz
Contributor

We do not. But there was a time that I brought a dog in that I was dog sitting, and he did great the first 2 days. But the 3rd, he barked at a coworker (that he had just met the day before -  with no issue), while I was on the phone with a customer. 

That was my sign, office dogs are a no go here. 

sambott1
Contributor

Bump because I need to see more of your non-human coworkers

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I wish we could have office pets here. In Canada in order to bring your dog into the office/shop it has to pass a certain obedience test and needs to be certified. So currently, we do not have an office pet. But I appreciate seeing all of your pet photos here! I'd love an office cat but the office manager is allergic haha.

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

Zakw
Contributor

IMG_2563.jpg

Me and our office cat Astro!