CSR/Dispatcher Meet & Greet - Register for March 23rd!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hey AMAZING Call Center friends,

We had an incredible call last month! It was fun to get to see so many of you up close and personal and learn more about you and your companies (even if it was virtually). 

I want to make sure we create momentum with this group, so we will continue to meet in person once a month - typically the third Thursday of each month (except this month.. :)) This month will be the 23rd.

Please register here for our March session, and it will register you for all upcoming sessions as well. Once you've registered, add it to your calendar so you don't miss a session. 

If there are specific topics you'd like to go over, or if you have a phone call you'd like me to review on the call, please send me a message.

And remember, in a few weeks, I’m joining Jackie Aubel on Toolbox for the Trades to record a special “Toolbox On Call” episode where we’ll answer your call center, CSR, and customer service questions!

Simply call (818) 600-7185 and leave a brief voicemail explaining your question; don’t forget to include your name! 

See you all in a few weeks!

8 REPLIES 8

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Looking forward to having you there!

kitty_ia
New Contributor II

Sad I'll miss March's meet & greet, I've got a field trip with my son that day! Looking forward to Aprils though!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Have fun on the field trip! See you in April!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I am registered for these meetings! Also called in and left a voicemail for Toolbox for the Trades with our team's questions!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

asnow
Valued Contributor II

YAY! Thanks Khiana! Can't wait to see you tomorrow on the call.

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I'm registered! Looking forward to all our meetings! 😊

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Awesome! Thanks for registering!

BayleeR

Soo excited for this!! Can’t wait to see what everyone’s questions are!!