Creating own dashboard

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I learned that we can create and design our own dashboard in Service Titan! How cool is that?! I want to complete some training on this before I dive in but definitely a back burner project I'd love to try! Have any of you created your own custom dashboard? If so, what does it look like? Drop a photo below if you don't mind! Any tips?

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @KhianaKlatt & @H_Imbach -- you must fist ensure you have permissions to view/edit modular or custom dashboards. Once you have access, you can use one of the existing modular dash templates or create your own custom dashboard! I've had so much fun with this because you can add different modules (like a report you use daily, a visual, kpi) to show you the metrics that matter to you the most! bonus -- you can even share with other team members! 

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @KhianaKlatt & @H_Imbach -- you must fist ensure you have permissions to view/edit modular or custom dashboards. Once you have access, you can use one of the existing modular dash templates or create your own custom dashboard! I've had so much fun with this because you can add different modules (like a report you use daily, a visual, kpi) to show you the metrics that matter to you the most! bonus -- you can even share with other team members! 

Sheena @ NiFT

I will definitely see about getting permission for this. Sounds like a nice feature 

I figured permission was needed because I wasn't seeing that option on my account. 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Maybe your office manager hasn't granted you permission for this yet? You could ask them for it though I'm sure. 🙂

Khiana Klatt

Thank you for your response! I do have permission to create my own dashboard. I didn't realize I could even share it with other team members. That's exciting! What metrics and modules do you like adding to your custom board? 

Khiana Klatt

H_Imbach
New Contributor III

when i click on "modular dashboard", that is the only option i have in the dropdown. I dont have "create dashboard". that may be a permissions thing. 

H_Imbach
New Contributor III

I didn't realize the dashboard was customizable. I would like to know more about that as well 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

This would be an awesome training video @CWilkins ! Stay tuned @H_Imbach 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

When you are on your dashboard, on the top left you can click on "module dashboard" (or whatever one you are currently using) and it will bring a drop down menu and you can then select "create dashboard". I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't realize this was an option!

Khiana Klatt