Estimate emails dropped - New idea!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hey everyone!

I have noticed as I do our followups that I have had some customers who aren't receiving our estimates via email. When I go back and check the audit trail it shows that the estimate emails have bounced or been dropped. I created an idea to receive alerts when this happens so that we aren't missing out on these opportunities/sales. Please vote for this idea here: 

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3048

I also reached out to support RE this to see if there is anything that they can do from their end and they said: "If there are just a couple of emails that need to be removed from the bounce list, you can reach out to us, but if the number of bounced emails is large, then yes, please reach out to your CSM. When it comes to an alert, you already have Email Delivery Failed set up. For statuses such as bounced or dropped, as far as I know, currently, there is no such sort of alert." They can remove emails from bouncing on their backend however, there currently is no email alert for estimates being dropped/bounced. 

Please help upvote this idea! 🙂

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Settings-Integrations-Alerts, and then create an email delivery failed alert. Confirm you have that set up please!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

JessicaSmith

Like Miranda said, this alert exists! I actually have Zapier grab the alert from my email and create a task in task management so I ensure it's not missed.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Thanks Jessica! So Zapier is grabbing the alert from your email however, I am not receiving this email alert although I have email notifications set up I am told. Do you have any suggestions for this?

Khiana Klatt

JessicaSmith

Settings-Integrations-Alerts, and then create an email delivery failed alert. Confirm you have that set up please!

Miranda

Thank you @JessicaSmith!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

@KhianaKlatt I second what @JessicaSmith  said. That is where you'll want to create those alerts. You will also see other alerts there that may be a huge help!

Conner W.

Miranda

@KhianaKlatt I don't know how all this works because I'm not super tech savvy, but I do know that I receive text alerts on my work cell phone whenever an email is bounced or dropped. I can try to find out from my boss more about this if you would like me to. 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Yes, please let me know how this works if you can find out more info from your boss. Thanks Miranda!! 🙂

Khiana Klatt

Miranda

You're welcome! 🙂