Estimates via Email

H_Imbach
New Contributor III

The link below goes to an idea I posted on the community ideas page. It is in regards to estimates that are emailed to customers. The customer is able to sign the estimate electronically BUT not able to pay when they sign. The way it is set up now, the customer signs the estimate then the CSR's have to reach back out to the customer to collect payment. 

You can vote for this idea at the link below 🙂

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3055

4 REPLIES 4

lnorse5588
New Contributor III

Do you require payment prior to the work being completed?

H_Imbach
New Contributor III

We don't require a payment before work is completed. We collect at the time of completion but if the customer wants to pay a deposit or full amount before doing the work, we do accept that. For the estimate invoices that get emailed to the customer, there's no option for the customer to pay off of that. 

SarahFritz
Contributor

Are you set up with ST Payments? 

If so, and if I'm not mistaken, when set up with ST Payments a payment link is emailed? 

H_Imbach
New Contributor III

If an invoice is emailed to a customer they have the option to pay through a link but the payment link isn't on estimates that are emailed to customers. I spoke with a chat representative and they informed me that this is not yet an option for estimates themselves.