Features that you would love to have

Zakw
Contributor

Brainstorming with my field technicians this morning and we were talking about ST features we'd love to have. The one that came up unanimously was to have ST automatically send out the invoices. I don't know if that is possible, or perhaps even something that I've just overlooked but I know a team in Washington State that would love it! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

You're just in luck, @Zakw  -- there's a fairly new feature where you can ensure that every customer receives their invoice once a job is completed, you can configure invoices to be emailed automatically. You can also customize which invoices are automatically sent and which ones still need to be manually emailed. Here's how you can Automatically email invoices : )

Hope this helps!

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Sheena_Palacios

You're just in luck, @Zakw  -- there's a fairly new feature where you can ensure that every customer receives their invoice once a job is completed, you can configure invoices to be emailed automatically. You can also customize which invoices are automatically sent and which ones still need to be manually emailed. Here's how you can Automatically email invoices : )

Hope this helps!

Sheena @ NiFT

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Sheena for the win! 

This is the best possible way to start my morning meeting with the field team! Thank you very much!

Sheena_Palacios

Anytime! @Zakw 

Sheena @ NiFT