Introduce Yourself!

AngieSnow
New Contributor

Welcome to the CSR Group! Please take a moment to introduce yourself! Tell us your name, company, where you are located, and your primary role in your company. Also welcome to share a fun fact about yourself! 

93 REPLIES 93

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello, my name is Miranda. I am the office manager at Red Barn Electric, but I also am the CSR and dispatcher along with some other roles. If the hat fits, I wear it! 😊 We are located in Abbotsford, WI. Fun fact: I am from Indiana and came up here to work for my cousin, the owner of Red Barn Electric. I'm working onsite for now, but hope to move back home and work remotely for Red Barn.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hello Miranda! I love that you wear so many hats... you are so needed! Looking forward to having you contribute in the group. We would love to hear more about how you make working remotely "work" for you when you make the switch. Good luck! 

Miranda

Thank you! I am looking forward to contributing and love hearing from others. I will try to remember to keep you updated on working remotely. At that point I won't be doing as much with the CSR/Dispatcher roles, but I will have a replacement that I will encourage to join this group. 😊

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Perfect! Exciting things await!

krista-gac
Contributor II

Hello, I am Krista the Marketing and IT Manager at Gulfshore Air located in the Panhandle of Florida (Destin area)! I have been working at Gulfshore since I graduated college in 2011 and have enjoyed every moment. I love that in this industry I learn something new every day. Feel free to reach out and connect on any topics! 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Krista! Thanks for joining the group! We are so happy to have you here. Looking forward to learning from you and you're experience!

H_Imbach
New Contributor III

My name is Heather. I work for Shenandoah Air Conditioning & Heating in Kearneysville, WV. I have been employed with the company since 10/2017. I came into this industry with no prior HVAC experience. I recently became Lead Dispatcher for the company around May of this year. I have enjoyed learning everything I know with being a part of this company. Service Titan has also been a big transition and learning experience for not only myself but for all of our employees. 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Heather! What a cool journey from CSR to Lead Dispatcher. We are excited to have you in this group! Feel free to ask questions, or start discussions. Glad to have you here!

H_Imbach
New Contributor III

Thank you. 

ChristieHo

My name is Christie and I work at Eagle Pipe Heating & Air in Washington State. I started here about 1.5 years ago as a CSR/dispatch/marketing and have transitioned into a primarily Marketing and training role! Previous to this job, I managed 4 UPS stores in our local area for 8 years.