Introduce Yourself!

AngieSnow
New Contributor

Welcome to the CSR Group! Please take a moment to introduce yourself! Tell us your name, company, where you are located, and your primary role in your company. Also welcome to share a fun fact about yourself! 

93 REPLIES 93

ChelseaAce
New Contributor III

Hello!  My name is Chelsea and I am the Project Coordinator at Ace Plumbing in San Francisco!  I started in dispatch and still help in that capacity and always will, but my main focus is facilitating large projects from start to finish and being the main point of contact for the customers, the city, and the technicians 🙂  Happy to be part of the group!

Fun fact:  I learned all my customer service best practices from my years in video game support.  The Sims tech support and World of Warcraft Game Master!

Chelsea Robinson
Ace Plumbing and Rooter
Project Coordinator

"If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then every day would be Erntedankfest." - Dwight K Schrute

asnow
Valued Contributor II

This might be the best fun fact I've read yet... video game support? Tell us more!!

Zakw
Contributor

Welcome everyone! You are going to really get a lot out of this community!

Kathy1
New Contributor II

Hi I'm Kathy from Las Vegas NV. I have been in the HVAC trade for 9 years now. Up until now my roll was a dispatcher who did much much more... but now I have been put in an dispatcher manager position and I have a lot to learn. My company is willing to allow me to learn and grow with them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for having me! 😊

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Kathy! We are glad you're in this group! I'll be sharing some dispatch manager tips in the upcoming weeks so please check back in! How many dispatchers do you have? Tell me a little about your team? 

Kathy1
New Contributor II

I have 3 CSR/Dispatchers besides myself. We are an AC & Heating company. We just went live last week. Could use any advice. Thanks for having me.  😊

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Awesome! Congrats on going live! Make sure to ask any questions you have here in the group! We have some amazing folks that are eager to help!

Kathy1
New Contributor II

Thank you so much but i seem to be the only one in this office that knows how to work service titan. None of the history was imported over correctly and all of our customers imported as Do not calls and show a slash through the bell icon next to the customers number. Is there a way to fix these issues without doing it manually one by one?

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi everyone!  Started this adventure as a dispatcher in 2016 we had one person handling inbound and dispatch since we were smaller, then as the company grew we added additional help and expanded the team I became our call center/dispatch manager (8 team members).  I have been out of the call center for 2 years now and work primary as the IT guy and Service Titan work monkey.  The call center holds a special place in my heart and I will continue to work on improving our teams ability to kick butt.  Looking forward to sharing and taking notes on how folks solve the problems we are all dealing with on a daily basis.  

Fun Fact: Brad Paisley took my wifes cell phone last Pantheon and took a selfie from stage!

Thanks,
Steven

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Steven! OMG - that was your wife with Brad Paisley at Pantheon! What a cool experience! I love your self title of "ServiceTitan Work Monkey!"lol.... congrats on being a ST Certified admin. I love that you're still involved with the call center and hope you'll find value in this group! Thanks!