Introduce Yourself!

AngieSnow
New Contributor

Welcome to the CSR Group! Please take a moment to introduce yourself! Tell us your name, company, where you are located, and your primary role in your company. Also welcome to share a fun fact about yourself! 

93 REPLIES 93

melaniehammond
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi everyone!😀

I'm Melanie from Vines in Conway, SC. We are a multi-service company offering plumbing, Restoration and HVAC. Currently, I am the dispatcher and constantly taking on different projects. I am excited to be apart of the group and see everyone's feedback and ideas!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Melanie! So glad to have you in the group! Have you always done dispatch?

Zakw
Contributor

Welcome everyone! Great to see more people finding out about all the great things in store for you all here!

hannahpope
New Contributor II

Hello! My name is Hannah Pope, and I am the "Queen B" at Buddy's Septic Services in Mechanicsville, VA. We are currently a mom-and-pop operation - second generation. We took the business over in 2021 from my in-laws, who had owned and operated it for 25 years.

My role here at the company is all encompassing. I hold the roles of CSR, accounts manager, marketing, etc. Prior to this I was a registered Dental Hygienist for 11 years. We have 2 children - 8 and 5 years old. 

We started ServiceTitan in November of 2022 - so I look forward to hearing everyones ideas, and learning from your experiences.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Queen B! lol... I love the title - which I think is appropriate for someone who wears so may hats. I hope you can gain a lot of value from this group!

kelly7
New Contributor II

Hey everyone! I'm in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I work for Pronto Heating and Air Conditioning as a CSR. Although this is my first time in an HVAC company, I do have experience in the CSR role. I'm excited I found this on ST, I'm always looking up ways to educate myself and learn something new, so I'm super excited!!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Awesome to have you here Kelly! With your CSR experience we look forward to learning from you as well!

francaisparker

Thanks for having me in the group!
My name is Francais (Frankie) and I am in Salt Lake County, Utah.

I am the Administration Manger at My Buddy the Plumber, but I started as a CSR 5 years ago (Read: a million years  ago), and promoted up through the ranks to where I am at today.

Because I went through all those roles and restructured how we do things at our company, I oversee all things CSR as part of my duties. I do a wholeheckofalot more than just that, but that isn't what this group is about. I am also the "voice of My Buddy" in most of our TV ads and on our company greeting and menu when clients call in.

Right now, we have a team of 8 CSR/Dispatchers who work those two roles combined. We are working to separate the them into to focused teams, though. 

Fun fact: I am a writer and I'm currently going through a lengthy re-write of my novel. 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Frankie! We are so happy to have you in the group! Hopefully you get some great ideas here, and we look forward to your contributions as well.