Love it or Leave it? (The REDESIGN of the customer location page coming with ST-64 release)

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Does anyone have our latest release on their account yet? The new customer location page looks a lot different. What are your thoughts? 

Do you love it ? Or will you leave it in the old version? 

If it hasn't hit your account yet... see the preview I did with Shea in our latest Training Tuesday video. 

5 REPLIES 5

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

We have had it for about 2 weeks now. I haven't switched back to the old version and am getting used to this new version more now. It did take some time and it really slowed my work flow down the first week as when you are doing this every day, it just becomes muscle memory. I love that on the side you can select which area you would like to access rather than scrolling forever! I also like how I can filter by date and choose whether I'd like to view things from oldest to newest or vice versa. It seems more organized now. I'm excited for the future releases because I heard they will be making it easier to differentiate between whether you are on the customer or the location page. This will make it even better!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

That's such a growth mindset, @KhianaKlatt!

Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena_Palacios

@asnow Love, love, love this! The value prop is that it reduces the cognitive load on the office user while searching across the tables, making scanning a table and searching for a record associated with a Location easier.

Jump from table to table in a single click, definitely easier on my eyes and brain!

Sheena @ NiFT

H_Imbach
New Contributor III

My CSR's and myself went back to the old version as the new version is a lot different. The old version is still a bit new to us as we have only been with Service Titan since April. We are going to need some time to view the layout and learn where the information that we are looking for is located 

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

So far I haven't had any issues with it and would say it's a good improvement!  I still feel fairly new to ServiceTitan, so I was not set in my ways with the old design. I will not be switching back to the old design. 🙂 I do understand that change can be frustrating, but sometimes that's what it takes to be able to grow!

I do love that you have the option to make it so the customer and location pages don't pop up if you don't really need them! That has saved me a lot of time and hassle! 🙂

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC