New contact photos for customers

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hey everyone!

Now that ST has a profile picture spot for customers...how are we utilizing this? Are you putting a photo of the customer here or a photo of their home? Also, how are you getting these photos (if you ask their permission to take a photo...how are you wording it?)?

We had a customer today text us his contact card so we used his photo from it to create him a profile picture. However, it's very rare we would have this happen. But this sparked an interest in it and we are wondering how to build a conversation and be able to utilize this new feature?

Any suggestions are welcomed! Thanks in advance! 🙂

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
13 REPLIES 13

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I'm hopping on this thread because I'd love to hear how others are going about requesting customer photos to add to their profiles : )

Sheena @ NiFT

Yes, I am very curious how to go about requesting a photo. I'm not sure how to word it or how to make a customer feel comfortable enough to do so? I know as our main CSR, I love chatting with our customers. I never leave the office for road trips so I never get to see our customers in person and only know them by their voice. It would be neat to add photos so we can see our customers however, I am not sure the best way to implement this.

Khiana Klatt

lnorse5588
New Contributor III

Thank you !!!

My pleasure!!

Dispatch and Office Supervisor - Smelly Mel's Plumbing

lnorse5588
New Contributor III

Are there any instructions on how and where we add photos?

Hey!  I included a screenshot of where to find it!  If you navigate to the customer screen and head to the top left you can click on the little icon and upload any pic you like!  I hope this helps 🙂

Service Titan.jpg

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I just found that there is no editing on the location page to add a photo...or am I missing something here?  I was able to input a photo on the customer page.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I just double checked and you are right - there is only a photo on the customer page and not the location page. So that makes me think that it is meant to be a photo of the customer? As many of our clients have numerous locations so we would need photos on the location pages to input photos of the building/property.

Khiana Klatt

I bet you a nickel they will add it!