Send one email for bulk estimates

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Please help vote 👇 

When we send a customer several estimates - they receive several separate emails. Can we make it so when we send them their options (IE one repair estimate, three replacement options) they get it in ONE email? This would make it easier for them to view/find. It also means less emails for us in the office as well (I receive an email alert every time an estimate is viewed). This would be a win win for sure! It would also really help our property managers who receive hundreds of emails from us. It would make it so estimates aren't getting lost in their inboxes!

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3938

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
4 REPLIES 4

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you select "email all estimates at once (not just this one) at the bottom of the estimate email page...they should only get the one email with all estimates attached.  In mobile, the tech needs to click on which estimates to include.  Hope that helps!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I knew from the office we could select the email them all at once but wasn't sure if the techs had this option! Thank you!

Khiana Klatt

beejaxn
New Contributor III

Yes, strong cosign!

I'd also like to add that when clients call in with inquiries or to request another send, on the office side we also select the option to send them as pdfs. This helps with clients who aren't tech savvy and having trouble navigating the portal; those who want a more formal visual of the line items; and providing the ability to easily download the documents.

We noticed residents were calling in with questions about the details of the proposal when it was included in the line items. Once we made it standard procedure to send pdfs, the amount of inquiries about the service breakdown, what's included, and applied discounts went down immensely. Definitely recommend if this is a challenge you're having as well! 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Thank you! We did notice this was happening a lot so we have started clicking to send them as PDFs!

Khiana Klatt