Wait, what year is it? (Welcome to the CSR/Dispatcher group in 2023!)

CWilkins
Contributor

Can you believe we are already halfway through January of the new year?! Since we are a few weeks into this new year, I hope that means your personal goals for this year are going strong. Or at least, you’ve had a chance to start again with them. 😅It’s only funny cause it’s true.

Not only do you and your company’s have goals, but myself and @asnow  have some goals for this group as well. Our main goal this year is to create more content that you want to see and have more interactions with all of you! Those could be things like helpful tips, live Zoom chats, questions about fun things your company/call center may do, and much more. 

In order to tailor this group to all of your needs, that means we need to hear from you! Since we have almost 200 of us in this group now, go ahead and reintroduce yourself in the chat and tell us what you would like to hear from us this year. Also, don’t forget that this is your group! Don’t just comment, but think of something you could post. We have had some really great questions asked by you all and have had a lot of fun seeing all of your pets. So keep it coming!

All of that being said, we are excited that you are all here with us and can’t wait to see this group continue to grow throughout the rest of 2023!

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpeg

Conner W.
12 REPLIES 12

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If this hasn't happened yet, I would be interested.  

ACooper

Definitely!

Aly Cooper
Dilling Services

I would like that!