What's your favorite thing about ServiceTitan as a CSR, Dispatcher, or Call Center Manager?

asnow
Valued Contributor II

We hope you'll all participate and share your favorite thing about ServiceTitan for our "Favorite Things" spotlight in the Community. 

Manny and I created a Training Tuesday video today, where Manny shared his favorite thing - the DISPATCH BOARD!  In case you missed our training, check it out here: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Titans-and-Friends/Training-Tuesday-Our-Favorite-Things-Dashbo...

In the meantime, share your favorite feature below! What is the one thing you couldn't do your job without!?

23 REPLIES 23

asnow
Valued Contributor II

I think we forget about this one sometimes! I'm so glad you use it... you should submit a video for this one!

misty325
New Contributor III

My favorite thing about service titan as a dispatcher is how we designed it to benefit our way of scheduling, (ie. tags for location, how many systems they have, morning, mid-day and afternoon tags). Everyday we learn something new and I am grateful when we moved from our old processing system to Titan, it was pretty smooth. I love that our phone calls are recorded (no more disputing what someone says!!!) and that we no longer have to clear each call that our technician runs off the board (we had to do that on our old system and was very time consuming). Overall, I love Titan and I really enjoy that we have support from our "Community" 🙂 ooops... I think I chose more than one thing....lol

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Oh man... It sounds like you've been able to really improve the way you book calls and manage your schedule with ServiceTitan!! I love that! We love that you're part of the community. Thanks for sharing! (You should make a video!!)

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I'm not sure how one chooses only one favourite thing?! But I must say I love that when a customer calls in, it automatically populates. You can see their name on the screen and within seconds see their address, the last time you were there, their current estimates, etc. There is no need to search for anything. It makes answering the phones so much easier!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Such a time saver! In our old program we had so many duplicate customers because we didn't have this ability. Good call out Khiana!

This is 100% what sold us on the program in the beginning! 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

YES!! I love this so much!

SarahFritz
Contributor

I have recently just started using the adjustment invoices. GAME CHANGER. 

I am not 100% sure why we didnt utilize it from the time we started. Maybe the functionality has improved and I was just not paying enough attention. 🤷‍♀️

asnow
Valued Contributor II

This is something that has definitely been upgraded from before! So much easier!

Zakw
Contributor

The ability to easily fix lunch times for when people forget to clock back in!