Who uses the NEXT environment to train new CSRs?

asnow
Valued Contributor II

The ServiceTitan NEXT environment is not only an awesome place to see what's coming in the next release, but it's the perfect place to train new CSRs. If you've never logged into the NEXT environment before, watch this quick video for some cool tips! 

6 REPLIES 6

brandy_a
New Contributor III

Using the ServiceTitan Next environment is one of the steps that we have our new CSRs "play" in before we even let them into our live data. It gives them a good idea of how ServiceTitan works and how the different screens look. It's an easy way to introduce them to the software and not having to worry about the new CSR making a change they shouldn't have. 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Very cool Brandy! I think it's a great solution for training and glad to hear that you're incorporating it with your new CSRs. 

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We have in the past but found the lag to make the process difficult here the last few hires.  We still use it for some workflows like payments etc.  but overall most of the training is done on the live site with a fake customer account.  I'd prefer the sandbox though for KPI management and not seeing 10 canceled jobs, "for training".    

asnow
Valued Contributor II

That makes sense Steven!

JessicaSmith

This is the best place to train new CSRs! I like to have the trainer sit in another room and actually CALL the new CSR, then role play a phone call while the CSR books the job in NEXT.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

asnow
Valued Contributor II

YES! Great idea for training!