BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

7 Comments
JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This is timely! I'm building a whole new pricebook right now.

jhipke20

sweet!

erinpbradley
Contributor

Can we use this process to apply automated rules to materials only?

As a time + materials company, my biggest frustration with Pricebook is having to go run the Pricing Wizard each time I receive a new PO. Much prefer Quickbooks inventory process where it automatically applies your set markup to the most current PO price.

reneem

I believe it is coming out in the next ST-62 release (but don't quote me on that), but I would love for the pricing to automatically be updated in the mobile side. That way the techs don't always have to hit "calculate" when building estimate to make sure they have the most updated pricing. (so if it is coming, then HECK YES, but if it isn't then I NEED this to be a thing in the very near future!!!)

--BUT the amount of time I will save from updating ONE category is......a lot....a lot more then I care to say... 😶🤐🙃

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

If you want even more dynamic pricing content, there is also a live webinar on Thursday, October 27th, which you can sign up for here: https://www.servicetitan.com/webinar/pricing-builder

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@erinpbradley If you're a time and materials company, then the Client Specific Pricing feature will be for you: 

How To Use Client Specific Pricing For Automated Time & Materials Pricing

erinpbradley
Contributor

Thanks @BCN! The client specific pricing is working out great for us so far!