16 Comments
tsjobeck
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Awesome Job Richard!!! Customers are going to love these FREE Conditional Logic Forms you have made! No Beans for Tom! 

Thanks Tim

christin68

How many times did you actually say "Tom Howard Smells?" I feel like it was a Super Troopers challenge LOL

ste8521
New Contributor II

Yeah!

marywill
New Contributor II

Where can I find your scope of work form as an example? Titan exchange? ***edited to add - nevermind. It was at the end of the video! 😁

tekkrack
New Contributor III

I am gonna have to find time to work on making one to update the plumbing checklist and water heater checklist. Thanks for the extra work Richard! 😆

andyr1144
New Contributor

Great work!  I am excited to improve our forms!!

JerryCobb

Great job, I'll take any other forms you want to add to Titan Exchange . . . 

ASjobeck

This is great - thank you! Customer's are going to love having forms already built out and ready to use! 

rstare

Now I can have 5 forms instead of 50. Amazing stuff

randychap1
New Contributor

This is HUGE!! thanks Richard for the video super excited to get started on these.

d1nonly10
New Contributor II

Love Conditional Forms - however ST did not take it far enough. Where is the IF {condition} {True} Then launch Price Book to select a part. e.g. if I need to replace a cap from a form check box or drop down - I want to add a part to the invoice right away.

Back end Nerds/Lemmings - please make this dream come true. 

JessicaSmith

@tomhowar I'm going to need to know how the last 4 minutes of this video made you feel.

Kacey_R
New Contributor

This is seriously blowing my mind right now!  I am excited to put these into motion!  Thank You!

sambott1
Contributor

Very excited for this -- I am trying to set it up in a way that will trigger a form for materials (tech verifies that any used materials have been deleted) and a trigger for a job that would require permit/utilities being called in. I'm playing around with it now.

And  @tomhowar -- we've all been there. 

mich071861
New Contributor

This is awesome, great feature

BronsonBelRed
New Contributor

Conditional Formatting is HUGE for forms. When are we going to be able to use it on the Call Booking screen for CSR's/Dispatchers when booking jobs for customers? Built in Script... Please make this a reality.

COMMUNITY-I-2528