asnow
Valued Contributor II

Payroll adjustments can be quick and easy. In this Training Tuesday segment, Eleazar teaches us how to make a payroll adjustment via invoice, the payroll approval page, or in the payroll detail report.

To learn more about payroll adjustments, check our library of articles in our Knowledge Base: Payroll Adjustments

5 Comments
tsjobeck
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Love This!!!

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I just became more efficient! Can't wait to see the mass import details next Tuesday ❤️

AdamCronenberg

Love this video and love how the sample tech Adam is always selected.  Sounds like I have some additional money coming via Payroll Adjustments from Titan Home Services, LOL!!! 😁.  The payroll adjustment template that is referenced in this video at the end is absolutely huge and will really help streamline your payroll process and time spent on payroll, especially combined with custom reports.  I highly encourage you to watch for that post when it hits.  When A1 Garage was a 10M a year shop, I spent almost 20 hours a week on payroll each week.  It took me half a year to optimize and automate with the tools of Service Titan and get my entire team to fully understand, but using ST payroll properly, I was able to get Payroll down to 2 hours a week even though we had doubled to a 20M a year shop in that time frame.  This was before configurable payroll even existed which has been a game changer.  And now, you can even use payroll pro to process everything right inside of Service Titan, which is pretty amazing.  Hov and his team have made amazing strides on payroll to make sure contractors spend more time earning and fulfilling customer's jobs and less time focusing on how to accurately pay their staff.  If you are not familiar with all the features Service Titan offers for payroll, I highly encourage you to contact your CSM immediately.  

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hey Adam - thanks for your sharing your thoughts and experience. Payroll used to take me so long as well! I love that you took the time to learn and optimize your ServiceTitan platform so that you could gain back that time... 18 hours a week!?! So amazing!! I agree - if users are not optimizing they could be wasting hours a week. Thanks for sharing your success story! 

New post up on Payroll Adjustment Templates as promised! 

reneem

I had no idea that you could update it from payroll approval. Such a good nugget to know! Thank you!