Welcome to the New Frontier!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Pioneering Trades Group! This group is open to anyone in our new and emerging industries such as pool and spa, irrigation, pest control, cleaning, and others. We know the challenges that come with belonging to a nich...

MollyVS by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 7 kudos

Group Text/Messaging

Hello Folks, I think this will be more important amongst our high RSE industries but I have posted an idea about having Group message/texting amongst the dispatch/csr and technicians.COMMUNITY-I-2208Basically, when we have a new problem (something ne...

RebeccaLM by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 6 kudos

Mass change RSE to group not tech

Hey folks, for those of us with a large # of RSE each week it's a pain and time consuming when turnover occurs. I have posted an idea for ST to allow Groups to be assigned to the RSE and not a technician. Basically:127 RSEs assigned to Group 1 - tech...

RebeccaLM by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Please Give Us Your Wish List!!

We love product feedback here at ServiceTitan. If you are new to the ServiceTitan community, we want to make sure you know that we have an Ideas section dedicated to getting your product feedback. Here you can submit product ideas and vote on other p...

JGradwoh
by New Contributor II
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to Make Sure No Jobs Fall Through The Cracks

A lot of customers in our pioneering trades run a higher volume of jobs than a traditional HVAC or plumbing customer. Because of this, it can be difficult to ensure that every job is properly handled. With dozens to hundreds of jobs happening every d...

JGradwoh
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Introduce Yourself to Get the Spokes Turning

Welcome to the Pioneering Trades community group! This is a space dedicated for our customers in new markets to learn, thrive, and meet other folks in their industry. We'd love to get your wheels turning with a few intro questions to get to know you ...

JGradwoh
by New Contributor II
  • 31 replies
  • 5 kudos
Labels