Subscribe to Chimney Chat

We appreciate all of our members and want to remind you all to subscribe to the content so you are updated when we people post! You will see below where to find this subscription information. If you have any issues with this let me or @brandiCVCSucce...

Screenshot 2023-04-19 101909.png Screenshot 2023-04-19 102639.png
MadisonChicken by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

WELCOME!

Dear valued member, Welcome to Chimney Chat, a group dedicated to discussing all things related to chimneys and fireplaces. We are thrilled to have you join us and look forward to engaging with you on all things chimney related. As a member of our gr...

chimney chat .png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chimney Peeps! NCSG convention?

I hope everyone had a wonderful time at the NCSG convention! I am hoping to make it to the next one. Were there any key takeaways? Anything that I missed out on? I am dying to know!

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How is everyone combating sickness!?

We here at Fluesbrothers have been struck with a round of COVID related illness. So I'm curious how the rest of people are addressing this? We have been short staffed for weeks and are hoping we're at the end of it!

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

❄️ Snow Day ❄️

Snow Day at Fluesbrothers We want to know how many shops work rain or shine? We will give it our all to get out to our customers but if we aren't able to do the job to our standards then we will call and reschedule!

photo_2024-01-09_11-20-41.jpg photo_2024-01-09_08-42-49.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

HAPPY 2024 Community!

Sorry this is painfully late but took some much needed time off over the holidays! But HAPPY 2024 TO EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY!! So happy to be a part of this wonderful space!

happy-new-year-2023-images2_659111b1ef35c.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Happy 5 years Cheyenne!

We are so happy to celebrate @cheyenne2 and her 5th work anniversary here at Fluesbrothers! Everyone help us in congratulating her! Such a huge accomplishment and we are so lucky to have her!

photo_2023-12-06_09-30-22.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 8 kudos

First day of school!

Yesterday was my daughter Kynlee's first day of 2nd grade! Thought I would come on here and show her off and invite anyone else who sent a kiddo off to school to share a pic too!

kynlee first day.png
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Companies supporting companies

We recently had a fellow company out to Fluesbrothers for the Fluesbrothers Experience that @brandiCVCSucces does through CVC Success Group. The company's name is Doddlebuggers and they are based out of Florida. They do not use ServiceTitan but I wan...

doodlebuggers.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos