Subscribe to Chimney Chat

We appreciate all of our members and want to remind you all to subscribe to the content so you are updated when we people post! You will see below where to find this subscription information. If you have any issues with this let me or @brandiCVCSucce...

Screenshot 2023-04-19 101909.png Screenshot 2023-04-19 102639.png
MadisonChicken by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

WELCOME!

Dear valued member, Welcome to Chimney Chat, a group dedicated to discussing all things related to chimneys and fireplaces. We are thrilled to have you join us and look forward to engaging with you on all things chimney related. As a member of our gr...

chimney chat .png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unsold Estimate Follow Up

Hi, Everyone!We are currently doing our estimates exclusively in the office. We can resend the original Estimate email to the Customer within a given timeframe. However, we would like to send a different follow-up email within a few days to ask the C...

Michele_F by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Objections During Busy Season?

What are your biggest objections during the busy season? Currently we are booking out into January and I want to hear what you all think your biggest objections are during this time and how are you overcoming those objections? Do any of you have a pr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Peak Season!

I'm just here to see how everyone is navigating peak season!? Over the weekend we came into over 30 web submissions and a lot of calls and chats. In chimney the colder months are our time! How are you navigating call volume, customers who want sooner...

peak season.jfif
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Subscribe to Chimney Chat

We appreciate all of our members and want to remind you all to subscribe to the content so you are updated when we people post! You will see below where to find this subscription information. If you have any issues with this let me or @brandiCVCSucce...

Screenshot 2023-04-19 101909.png Screenshot 2023-04-19 102639.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding tags to individual appointments on jobs

Hey Chimney Peep,If you love adding tags to your job/ appointments then you will want to to vote for this. Example: If you have to set up for PCR for your crew, but want the tech to go back for the clean up and complete the inspection. We can add "cr...

r_shanks by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

How do you have your BU set up?

In our industry we tend to have some unique things and i think one of them is that we can have a retail space, along with service and installations. How have you separated these departments in your company using BU's?

NCSG Convention?

How many of our Chimney Titans went to the NCSG convention? Thoughts? Main takeaways? What sessions did you join? What do you hope to see next year? Tell us all of your thoughts here!

photo_2023-03-29_15-24-09.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos