Subscribe to Chimney Chat

We appreciate all of our members and want to remind you all to subscribe to the content so you are updated when we people post! You will see below where to find this subscription information. If you have any issues with this let me or @brandiCVCSucce...

Screenshot 2023-04-19 101909.png Screenshot 2023-04-19 102639.png
MadisonChicken by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

WELCOME!

Dear valued member, Welcome to Chimney Chat, a group dedicated to discussing all things related to chimneys and fireplaces. We are thrilled to have you join us and look forward to engaging with you on all things chimney related. As a member of our gr...

chimney chat .png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phones Pro

Hi All! We recently have switched over to phones pro and I wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on how they are handling abandoned calls?We have one CSR so obviously not every call is answered, but we have noticed our abandoned call list is stack...

ST-66

What is the feature you are most excited about for the new release? I am hearing from my clients they are most excited about being able to change the estimate expiration date. What is yours?

Resolved! Chimney Pricebook

Hello,Our company is new to ST and im happy to see this group for chimney and fireplace. I was wondering if anyone here could offer any advice, insight or share how their price book is set up? I'd like to find some success stories and gain some knowl...

mpupo by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Subscribe to Chimney Chat

We appreciate all of our members and want to remind you all to subscribe to the content so you are updated when we people post! You will see below where to find this subscription information. If you have any issues with this let me or @brandiCVCSucce...

Screenshot 2023-04-19 101909.png Screenshot 2023-04-19 102639.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you have your BU set up?

In our industry we tend to have some unique things and i think one of them is that we can have a retail space, along with service and installations. How have you separated these departments in your company using BU's?

Chimney Chat: Custom Fields

How many of you are using custom fields on your dispatch board? What are your some of your custom fields? (We would really like to know if you don't mind sharing) Some of ours at Fluesbrothers are: How many fireplaces in the home total? Does your fir...

Screenshot 2023-04-13 110558.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos