Embedded Dialer Not Ready For Primetime

Hey everyone, I am writing this to hopefully get some help and shine a light on the issues I have been having with the embedded dialer. Look forward to hearing some feed back and to see if any others are running in to the same obstacles I am.Constant...

TCATC by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Two new ideas for Power Dialer, please vote!

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-5334This is an idea to add a preview time before the system auto starts dialing out. I know there is a wrap up time after the call is done but it doesn't let you see anything about the next c...

AKUMP by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Caller Id Shows as Spam

We have issues with a lot of our numbers showing as SPAM when calling customers. I have found the article from 2022 in the community base and the blue collar nerd video as well. It says outdated though. I wanted to confirm if this is still the most e...

michelle54 by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Real Time Assist Card Issues

Is anyone having issues with the Real Time Assist Cards?I have created the card: including trigger words from the customer and csr side. All of my csr's have AI on and I have disabled the ability for them to turn it off. I have ensured it is assigned...

michelle54 by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Embedded Dialier Issues Keep Growing!

Anyone else have issues after this latest "update" where the embedded dialer instead of being "calling disabled" on multiple tabs, and only having one dialer active, is now showing the dialer active on ALL tabs? And then suddenly they ALL show Callin...

Resolved! Phones Pro issue

When I click a phone number in ST to call out, my phone rings back to me and then when I answer I get the prompt of "press 1 to continue". I have checked all settings and it doesn't appear that there is anywhere to shut this off. I reached out to Dia...

MirandaMel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Dialpad- rejecting calls

Is there any way a call would be declined automatically? #8 in this screenshot says her phone never rang but the call journey says "call was manually declined." Trying to get to the bottom of what happened here!

JessicaSmith_0-1692374043958.png
JessicaSmith by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos