Auto batching

Our accounting team is auto batching invoices which are locking completed and incomplete jobs. this does not allow us to fix invoices/estimates before batching. any recommendations?

Warranty Labor Payment

I am new to the ST platform and am hoping for a little assist.We had a warranty repair in 2023 that was completed. It was invoiced with a zero balance, which was batched and posted last year. (Not exported)We recently received a warranty payment for ...

Michele_F by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exported Payment

If client is paid $1000 then cancel the work but just want to keep $1000 as a credit. This invoice has been exported already to Quick Book. What is the best practice on this case? Thanks

Mantaya by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Applying a credit/refund to an exported invoice.

I need to apply a credit to an invoice that has been exported, but no payment has been made as of yet. Can I just apply a refund through the payment screen or do I need to do an invoice adjustment?

gamorosano by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returned Checks

I had a customer write us a check that was ultimately returned. I created an adjustment invoice on the original invoice and added a negative payment with a payment type of "Returned Check". This shows that the customer now owes us the amount of the r...

kevinfow by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Managing a Customer's Billing History

I'm struggling with situations where I need to research AR activity on a customer account. For example, I may have a job that involved multiple adjustment invoices in addition to the original invoice as well a multiple payments.How can I look at a jo...

Mr_Tim by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Old Invoice

Hello, I have a very old invoices from 2015,2016,2017 that I want to make an adjustment invoice for them to adjust the balance on qbs as well ( as it shows by - ) how can I get them to do that, I already did to the new ones ? thanks in advance

Salwa by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Applying a Credit to Customer's Account

When we have to reschedule a customer we let them know that we are going to give them a $50 repair credit thanking them for being flexible and working with us. However at the moment we are just making a note and pining it to the customer's account. T...

Bobbi by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos