"Pull" invoices from Quick Books for editing after exporting

Is there a way to "pull" invoices back to ST for editing? We are having a time with NSF's for ACH's due to incorrect account numbers being entered in the field. This would make things much easier if this is possible as opposed to making an adjustment...

eladner by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Application Error

We are having a very difficult time accessing invoices. We aren't able to complete workflows because when we are trying to access invoices to update or add POs, we keep getting an application error. When clicking details we are filling out what we ar...

aklemme by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Terms

Hello All,I have searched the current community boards and have not been able to locate assistance in this specific topic and maybe I'm missing a setting in Titan. I wanted to check with the community.In the initial Customer set-up, the ST system all...

josh_via by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Best ways to manage paper invoice mailings

We have a few customers who absolutely insist on having invoices either mailed or faxed to them. However, during the usual flow of sending out invoices, more often than not their invoices will be emailed to them, as the only way of marking them as ha...

bdanielson by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audit Trail for non-job Invoices (Membership Invoices)

I was at Pantheon this week and got to speak with Gene Jaeger about Audit Trails for Invoices. It would be awesome to be able to see it, on the invoice page itself, and Not have to go to Job page to view it.Now I am seeing another HUGE reason to have...

LA_Barker by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Editing a Tech's driving time

I need to edit a Tech's driving time, and so I was wondering if there was a way to do that without having to go into the mobile end? This is what I need to do: 9 miles for mileage reimbursement for pressure switch replacement. It's for a warranty cla...

Brittwyo by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Managing a Customer's Billing History

I'm struggling with situations where I need to research AR activity on a customer account. For example, I may have a job that involved multiple adjustment invoices in addition to the original invoice as well a multiple payments.How can I look at a jo...

Mr_Tim by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos