"Pull" invoices from Quick Books for editing after exporting

Is there a way to "pull" invoices back to ST for editing? We are having a time with NSF's for ACH's due to incorrect account numbers being entered in the field. This would make things much easier if this is possible as opposed to making an adjustment...

eladner by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Closing Your Books at Month End: Why and How

My first job in the trades was answering the phone and administrative duties at a small family roofing company. One of those duties was to provide the owner with an overview of money going out and coming in weekly in what he called a “State of the Na...

QuickBooks Alternatives

We are considering moving away from QuickBooks and I'm looking for alternatives. What do other companies with 70k+ customers use? Do you like it? Any issues? TIA!

Nancy by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! QBO connecting invoice & payment

We have a common service we provide that costs $299. If we are exporting all of those payments & invoices to QBO, how does the system know which ones apply accordingly? Am I doing something wrong?In my mind, there would be some level of unique identi...

charringtonPSB by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exporting Payables to QBO

I'm able to export my BILLS to QBO, but my VENDOR CREDITS (even though I get the "batch was successfully exported" message) don't seem to be appearing. Am I missing something? Am I looking in the wrong place in QBO? I have tons of experience with QBD...

JessicaSmith by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving to a Brand New QB Desktop File - Any Advice?

We've spent months troubleshooting various issues in our QB Desktop file & their support has finally told us we have to create a new company file. Has anyone else been through this process and have any advice? It's definitely daunting.I am thinking t...

Accepting Apple Pay

I've reached out to the Payment Team about being able to accept Apple Pay in ST. The response was that we can accept Apple Pay with the chip readers out in the field. What I am wanting to do is accept Apple Pay / or have the customer be able to pay u...