Auto batching

Our accounting team is auto batching invoices which are locking completed and incomplete jobs. this does not allow us to fix invoices/estimates before batching. any recommendations?

AIA Billing $0.01 Issue

Hello Titans! I was wondering if anyone has had an issue with AIA billing, and getting to 100% and it wont process $0.01? It has happened several times on my end where, say for example there is $609.10 left to bill and we go to bill that amount to bi...

Sewing88 by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What are rebate best practices?

Hi All, How are we putting rebates on invoices? These specific rebates are not instant rebates so they will not affect the invoice price. Are we creating a Task and changing the description? Are we just including it in the body of the estimate descri...

mollys by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Editing the total cost in a purchase order

There should be a way to edit the total cost per item on a purchase order. Currently we are only able to edit the individual item cost. There are times we are a few cents off due to rounding, and it would make it much easier to be able to edit the to...

neiamech by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tasks No Longer Showing Up On Invoices

We can no longer get tasks to show up on our invoices. All that displays on invoices are the job summary and job total. I have tried every setting and configuration I know of to fix this issue, but nothing is working. We are getting some upset custom...

Editing Credit Card payments on Invoices

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY!!!???Why did they have to change Credit Card payments on the Invoice? Now you can't edit the card payment from the invoice. Or delete a $0 failed payment. NOW after the last update; you have to go to the Customer Profile page, then...

LA_Barker by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Assign Invoice Notification Idea

Found this idea and figured I would promote it...just starting to dig into invoice assignment.https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-4340

MirandaMel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Terms

Hello All,I have searched the current community boards and have not been able to locate assistance in this specific topic and maybe I'm missing a setting in Titan. I wanted to check with the community.In the initial Customer set-up, the ST system all...

josh_via by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos