New release notes

I was just wondering with the new release notes why you cannot click and call from the location page without having to close out the pop up window 1st and also why can't you email the memberships to the customers from the membership page? I feel that...

KathyL by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancelled calls

Is there a way to make the cancelled calls red or greyed out when you are on the customers account? We have to click in them and see that the call was cancelled. It would be GREAT if you could tell if the call was cancelled before clicking into the c...

Issue with Dispatch - Refreshing Data at sign-in

Hey, we're having an issue with a couple employees where when they first go to sign in to ST, they land on dispatch and are met with the screen saying "Refreshing Data," continuously. Then they'll have to sign out and back in before they see the corr...

Resolved! Closing Jobs

Hey All!I am looking for feedback on closing jobs. Currently, my technicians closeout their own jobs. However, we are looking into having the techs reach out to their manager to essentially have that job reviewed and then closed by that manager. We a...

melaniehammond by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

[WEBINAR] Dispatch Pro: The Future of Dispatching is Here

Join us on Thursday, July 20th, at 10 am PT to hear about our latest innovation, Dispatch Pro! Powered by Titan Intelligence, Dispatch Pro is a machine learning algorithm that automatically assigns technicians to jobs to maximize profit. Learn about ...

Josh-Lu
by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notes History

Would it be possible to add an option on the side menu for the history of notes on a customer's account so they don't build up on the customer/location page?Purpose of Idea: instead of deleting notes from the account, they can be placed in a folder o...

H_Imbach by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Add text to dispatch flyout

I was going to post this idea but saw it was already shared. Please help vote for it! Add a text option to the dispatch flyout!https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-2443

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Dispatch Board Job Pop Out needs.....

Contact info for the customer needs to be added to the Job Pop Out.Add the Customer's Phone# and Email under the Location address.That way it's all 'at a glance' and you don't have to click on the 'Customer' to open ANOTHER window to see it, or click...

ST-job-popout-needs.PNG
LA_Barker by New Contributor III
  • 16 replies
  • 6 kudos

🎉Idea🎉 “Sticky Notes”

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3210 Let’s be real, we are all busy!Technicians working hard in the field and office staff keeps customers informed and taken care of. Wouldn’t be nice to be able to post a “Sticky note” to t...

BayleeR by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos