Webinar Ideas

After having be part of the Commit To Win Webinar, our team would love to go more in depth on Titan Intelligence. This will clearly have a large impact going forward. Would there be a way to request Deanna Kawasaki to speak on this topic in a standal...

aquamark by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vote for the Old version of Service Titan

We are in need of getting more requests from this community in voting for the old version of Service Titan. I have requested numerous times to the customer success manager to please leave the old version open for us to use and they always say that we...

angie123 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

"Recent Update"

Please tell me our company is not the only one that absolutely LOATHES the updated version of Service Titan. I have used this platform for about 8 years, and genuinely knew it like the back of my hand, which made it possible to do my job as well as I...

BKripp19 by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

CRM Tool for Email's AND Calls

ST works well as a CRM tool for CALLS, but not Emails. In the Customer Record, I can click on the phone number and ST will track that Outbound call that everyone can see/review. I would like for ST to do the same for Emails where I can click on the E...

alemke by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

PHOTOS & VIDEOS EASILY LOST

AFTER CLICKING "SELECT ALL" UNDER PHOTOS AND VIDEOS, THE VERY SAME BUTTON TURNS INTO "DELETE SELECTED"! THIS HAS CAUSED US TO LOSE ALL OF THESE PHOTOS & VIDEOS IF ACCIDENTALLY DOUBLE CLICKS!! IF ANYTHING, "DOWNLOAD SELECTED" SHOULD BE IN ITS PLACE, S...

nmdm120 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SEPARATING THE X AND THE CHECKMARK FOR JOB SUMMARY UPDATES

WHEN EDITING THE JOB SUMMARY, THE CHECKMARK TO SAVE & THE "X" TO DISCARD CHANGES ARE SO CLOSE TO EACHOTHER THAT THE WRONG BUTTON IS OFTEN CLICKED WHEN WORKING IN A HURRY. THEN ALL NOTES THAT WERE JUST ENTERED ARE LOST & HAVE TO BE RETYPED. IT WOULD B...

nmdm120 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! πŸŽ…πŸŽ„β„πŸ€Ά

I wanted to drop in and whish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I'm burning the last of my PTO and will hopefully not be logging in and working from 12/21-12/28 lol See y'all next year!

RandiThompson_3-1703092157307.gif RandiThompson_4-1703092191739.gif
RandiThompson by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos