Viewing notes in forms in mobile

When a tech fills out a form, they are unable to see notes they have put into it. Am I missing something/somewhere that they can see the notes? My only thoughts on a workaround are for them to email the form to themselves to see it.

MirandaMel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Offline Synching Issues??

Does anyone else have issues with synching issues with "offline" technicians (no service)? We've had a few instances where techs will be out in the field, fill out required forms, and then are able to close out their jobs. On their end things look ok...

msjewell23 by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Language Selection

Is there a possibility in the near future to have spanish be a language that can be selected on the mobile app?

Form Issues

Is anyone else having issues with forms crashing on mobile? We are unable to save any information, the form closes and then duplicates itself! We have un installed and re installed the ST app and updated our tablets to the latest iOS. We use forms to...

cfalone by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Required info needed for account

I am wanting to create a required "field" for the technicians, not just a form. How can you make it to where the technician has to enter the model and serial numbers and other key fields on the location profile? The simple answer would be to create a...

jroberds by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos