Office Non-Job Events - How do I hide them?

Hello,I created timesheet codes for employees in the office that are to be used for backend purposes to track unpaid time off. The intention for creating these wasn't to implement the office staff to punch in and out of. After creating them, I notice...

mambrosi by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another Idea to Vote For

I would like to see an audit trail for each employee's timesheets and payroll. I have accidentally edited the wrong timesheet for an employee and didn't have an easy way to fix it, so an audit trail would have been great to have.Audit Trail for Times...

Miranda by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Editing Re-occuring Non-Job Events

We have a team meeting every Tuesday morning and it is on the dispatch board for everyone as a non job event. Every now and then, we have to have team meeting on a different day and I have to go in and edit that event. Is there a way to edit it for a...

Miranda by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

timesheet summary split into weeks

The timesheet summary use to be able to be set to multiple weeks. Our company is paid on a bi-weekly schedule, and would like to see the report be able to see 2 weeks at a time not split.. Is anyone having issues with this?

moe by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office Timesheets

What does everyone do for Vacation days and Sick days on office timesheets? I found a workaround for it but it is hugely inconvenient and cumbersome.

MirandaMel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Office Timesheet Notes

Is there really not an option to add a note to an employee's timesheet? I've only been using this system for a few months, possible I'm just not aware of it?You can vote for this idea https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3698

Shyanne by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bulk Time Reallocation

Hello,I am wondering if it's possible to reallocate time/ hours from one work ticket to another. I have 500 plus hours allocated to the wrong ticket that I need to move to the correct ticket. If anyone knows if/ how this can be done your help would b...

bpitman by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos