Split Commissions in Payroll for Two Technicians

Hi i'm trying to figure out how to split the commissions on payroll. Situation: Two installers are on a job and one technician sells a item. All the commission is going to the technician that sells it... I want to be able to split that commission, an...

jbbrewst by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

So to think??

Hello,Semi new here in Service Titan world.Can any one help me in setting up payroll. I have added my employees but I can only adjust or approved 3 out of 15 why????

additional commission for certain tasks

We are wanting to give certain price book items an additional %. Was hope there was an automatic way instead of manually doing each payroll adjustmentSo if my tech is set up for 5% but they want task 1,2,3 and then 7, 8, 9 to give them 10%. Hoping so...

wpampell by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! View Payroll

Is anyone else having issues where they are unable to see the current week of payroll when you view payroll?

dianam8686 by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Payroll

Hello!We had a tech start on 10/5 but he did not get put into Service Titan right away. Since he did not get put in right away, I am unable to edit a timesheet for him for the week prior so his hours are not shown on the jobs correctly. Anyone know a...

Overtime Premium Calculation

When paying non-discretionary commissions, you are supposed to include those when calculating the hourly rate for overtime/doubletime. I have a very complicated spreadsheet I created to calculate this number, but Payroll Approvals does not show an ac...

JessicaSmith by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech with different roles

Does anyone have a technician that does more than one role in the company which also means different commission rates? I am trying to figure out how to set it up so he can have different commissions based on the job type? Right now it is a very manua...

cfalone by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timecard Edit Reporting

Hi -What has everyone used to best see edits made to timecards? I can see these at a job level, but it doesn't appear there is a report showing any edits made to a timecard?

mmazzei by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos