Timesheets

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way that Service Titan can automatically change the Clock in and/or Clock out time to the quarter hour to make it easier.Thank you! Have a great day:)

Kacey by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suggestion: Unpaid Idle time Tech Notifications

We have set our up our Idle time so that any Idle over 60 minutes is unpaid. However, we have techs that do not review their timesheets at the end of their day to verify it is correct. I would love to see an option to have the system give them a popu...

CheriM by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple Timesheet Report

I was wondering if there is a simple clock in/clock out report that can be generated just to show technician clock ins/outs. I've messed with custom reports but the whole "idle, working, driving, etc." fields are not what I want to see. These tend to...

Lou1368 by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Import

Hello! I'm curious to know if anyone is processing payroll in QuickBooks using ServiceTitan timesheets/reports. How are you importing paydata from ST into QB? (please don't say manually) Thanks for your help!- Sheena @ NIFT

Another Idea to Vote For

I would like to see an audit trail for each employee's timesheets and payroll. I have accidentally edited the wrong timesheet for an employee and didn't have an easy way to fix it, so an audit trail would have been great to have.Audit Trail for Times...

Miranda by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Signed Timesheets - printing in bulk

It would be a good idea if we were able to print all the approved, signed timesheets in bulk instead of one by one. In my case I have to scan them to corporate and it would save a great deal of time to print all employees at once. Can we make this ha...

ksmith by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non job event timesheet code

I have a case started with support but figured I would see here if anyone knew what I might be doing wrong.I have non job event timesheet codes set up to pay techs a custom hourly rate for things such as meetings, etc... But the calculation isn't wor...

MirandaMel_0-1697553062647.png
MirandaMel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! View Payroll

Is anyone else having issues where they are unable to see the current week of payroll when you view payroll?

dianam8686 by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos