Service Titan, please allow us to delete projects. We have projects that were created accidentally and sitting on the customer account. It would be so much cleaner if you allowed us to delete them. Thanks.

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

7 REPLIES 7

ryan_the1
New Contributor

Yes, please allow us to delete unneeded projects.  This would really clean up accidental project creations or changes.

mariahar
Contributor II

Hey Danelle, I believe the "build estimate" button can be removed from the call booking screen if you call or email your account manager they can turn that off for you. Also, the build estimate button is not the same a creating an estimate for a job. It's more for helping give a caller a quote who doesnt have a job scheduled. Super rare to ever get used in our company.

Former Community Member

As well as accidental creating of estimates because the button is too close to the book job button.

mariahar
Contributor II

100% agree

Former Community Member

Great I will copy my post. Thank you.

blutz
Contributor III

It would be better (for reporting) if every work intraction had a project folder even if in the project there was only one job.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi @Dawn Wasicek? ,

That is a great recommendation! I suggest to leave this feedback in the "Ideas" section to give it visibility to our Product team 🙂