Call Bubble

jvo1
New Contributor II

Can we have a notification besides the green bubble, like the whole page light up or there be a sound something that indicates a call is coming in. Often I am multitasking and not all of my calls have bubbles so I am not constantly checking to see if there's a bubble. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tomhowar
New Contributor II

Are you running a VOIP phone system?  Or an analog system.  It sounds like your ringer may be set to off if its a Voice Over IP phone system.  Checking the ringer would be the first thing I would check and you can't have a ringer, I would have someone set something up through Zapier that can make an alert if the phone is ringing.  At my office, we built a system that made red and blue lights start flashing like a police car is in there when our call abandonment rate goes up. (We are an HVAC company so in the summer, we need something to alert management when the call volumes are exceeding what the CSR's can handle.) If you want something like that, then Steve Cossette at HVAC Biz Tools can set you up.  Steve@nicehomeservices.com or David Shepard can build something like that at David@sheptech.io

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

tomhowar
New Contributor II

Are you running a VOIP phone system?  Or an analog system.  It sounds like your ringer may be set to off if its a Voice Over IP phone system.  Checking the ringer would be the first thing I would check and you can't have a ringer, I would have someone set something up through Zapier that can make an alert if the phone is ringing.  At my office, we built a system that made red and blue lights start flashing like a police car is in there when our call abandonment rate goes up. (We are an HVAC company so in the summer, we need something to alert management when the call volumes are exceeding what the CSR's can handle.) If you want something like that, then Steve Cossette at HVAC Biz Tools can set you up.  Steve@nicehomeservices.com or David Shepard can build something like that at David@sheptech.io