New customer information now being erased when using "Go Back" button after latest update.

Ben_Faught
New Contributor

Have any other users noticed that new customer information (name, address, and contact) is now being erased from the new customer screen when CSP's use the go back button. Previously you could navigate away from entering a customers contact details and the information would be stored as long as you did not refresh the page. This was very helpful if the customer adds additional details on an issue before giving a CSR the full contact info. Now if you use the go back button, all the information is erased. This is causing our CSR's to now need to go back and review the call  and re-enter all the correct information which can waste a substantial amount of time. Seems like this may have been an error when the latest update was pushed through. 

Below is a link to a video describing the issue.

https://www.loom.com/share/1d0dc4e745ce41ae95f7a405e278ca26

1 REPLY 1

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @Ben_Faught

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I have checked this with the product team and confirmed that this is an intended behavior that the information isn't saved when you click the Go back option and don't Save information. I assume your CSRs previously had Google Chrome (or another browser they are using) auto-fill option enabled.

Let me know if I can further help you with this.