Scheduling Assistant

Dispatcher23
New Contributor II

Just looking to get an idea on the opinion of the Scheduling Assistant tool. How useful has it been for users? Would you recommend it?

No Worries You Got This
8 REPLIES 8

jsoch
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We use schedule assistant combined with capacity planning, as Chayo mentioned you definitely need to make sure that CSRs and Dispatchers are on board with the program and actually using it, we found a lot of the problems caused after enabling it were due to people not actually using it. 

It is not a set it and forget it solution, and you do still need to pay attention as it does have it's limits but now that we have everyone on board it has made onboarding and training new CSRs much easier for us. 

Dispatcher23
New Contributor II

I guess it didn't post but i do appreciate your response just hoping there isn't a cost to it 

No Worries You Got This

MirandaMel

There was no additional cost to have it on.  With ST, it's the Pro Packages that will add on costs (Phones Pro, Marketing Pro, etc...).

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Chayo80

We have it enabled, its a great tool, specially if you service a large area and would like to be more efficient with drive times, but it will work as intended as long as you train your CSRs/Dispatchers to utilize it properly and during all calls. Tech addressed and location addresses need to be verified for system to calculate distances 😁

MadisonChicken

We have it turned on and it is touch and go. Sometimes it works wonderfully and sometimes it gives me no options whenever I know I have some. You just have to be willing to work with it to make it work for you. And it does take time to make sure you have all of the appropriate things adhered to the appropriate technicians. I think it is worth it especially if your busy! Makes it more simple for new trainees as well. If it's working properly then you don't have as many scheduling mishaps! Just my two cents 🙂 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

Thank you so much I appreciate your input I'm worried about it becoming more difficult 

No Worries You Got This

MirandaMel

Good morning!  We currently have it turned off as it wasn't as useful as we hoped.  I found that it either found way too many options that were not the right person, or no options at all.  I haven't used it very often as we kind of gave up on it.  Granted, knowing more about it now, we would likely give it a chance again.  It is always useful to have tools on hand to help make the best scheduling decisions.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Thank you so much I appreciate your input 

No Worries You Got This