Trouble with requisitions

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hi everyone,

When we requisition items from an estimate to order them from our vendor then go to book the job from this estimate it will not allow us to book the job. It says we cannot book it due to the items having been requisitioned. We reached out to support and they said it was a workflow problem. So we then set up a meeting with our CSM and he said no, it is a bug problem and our workflow seems great. So this lead us to reach out to support again and even after submitting screenshots to them we have not received support. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem or workflow interruption? I'd love to hear from others!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
3 REPLIES 3

ToniFranco
New Contributor II

I am also having this problem, and dont understand how to get it to appear on the job. It is as if ST believes we have secured the part for the project instead of the job. 

If this has been resolved, please let me know. 

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi, @KhianaKlatt thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

The current logic with requisitions is that once the item is requisitioned the checkbox to select the item to book into a job should be disabled. When hovering there should be a message for the checkbox saying: "Item cannot be booked for a job as it has already been requisitioned”. 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for replying @LBabayan. We were under the impression that the requisition was how we have items to order to populate or for it to automatically tell us what we have in stock. So our question is, if requisitions have changed, what is the process for this, as looking up each individual part to see if we have it in stock is time consuming. 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling