Fun day Monday!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Happy Monday! 

What does your company do to make work more fun or enjoyable or to retain employees long term? 

We offer benefits (that do not come off of our pay)! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธ Our fridge/freezer is always well stocked with water, Gatorade, ice-cream/popsicles and snacks (granola bars, trail mix, yogurt, candy). ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฌ We have two Keurigs and always stock coffee, tea and hot chocolate. โ˜• At our monthly team training our management supplies snacks. Our current favourite has been Nanaimo bars from a local baker and we look forward to these every month! ๐Ÿฉ A few times a year we go out to a restaurant together as a team for dinner. Partners and children are invited for these dinners as well. ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ For technician appreciation day we all go to brunch as a team. ๐Ÿณ We have a Google group chat and will send each other funny GIFs, jokes and reels. ๐Ÿคฃ We do our best to make it a fun work environment! ๐Ÿ˜œ

What types of things do you do to ensure your workspace is fun - both in the office and in the field? What types of things do you offer (benefits, an employee break room, etc)? Do you have any fun team building activities you do? 

#fundaymonday 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
3 REPLIES 3

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Since I am in the West, I would LOVE to venture over to the East coast like PEI, New Brunswick or Newfoundland as I have never been that way before.  

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I think Newfoundland would be a great location - I've always wanted to go there ๐Ÿ˜

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I'd love to see an event in the capital - Ottawa! 

@Jeremy_Wick Where do you think would be beneficial to host an event in Canada?

@MirandaMel You're out on the west coast I believe? It seems we have a few users out your way! Where would you like to see an event in Canada and what type of event?

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling